Friday, January 21, 2011

Day 4-A habit that you wish you didn't have

It's pretty simple - here comes the confession... and maybe that's the first place to start to make a change...
My name is Tressa and.... I'm a nail biter.
I know, super gross!  and I think the thing that bothers me the most about it is that now my beautiful little daughter has picked up my bad habit :(
Now's the time for change, I've stopped before, I just need to make it permanent!

P.S. please don't tell anyone (or even notice when you see me) it's super gross and embarrassing and I'm totally self conscious about it!

2 comments:

  1. Ty does this too. Drives me Crazy! But don't worry, even now that I know the truth, I still love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok I totally bite my nails when I'm nervous or scared. Especially watching a moving. So we are together in this!

    ReplyDelete