Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day 7-A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you


This is the person and the event that has had the biggest impact on me.  I know alot of people get tired of hearing and reading people go on and on about their pregnancies and all the little things that happen with a new baby - but this is truly a life changing experience!  Marybelle has changed my life!  I've always wanted to be a Mom and have always loved interacting with children.  Although I had experience babysitting over long periods of time, I never could really have understood what it meant to be a Mother.  It's beautiful! I am loving this journey I'm on, and so grateful for this lil' girl and lil' boy who are teaching me so much and changing me so much!  For those of you who are scared about becoming a parent - it's true, it's scary, but there is nothing more rewarding when you overcome it!

2 comments:

  1. cute! Marybelle is awesome, isn't she? ya done good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having children and becoming a mother does have a big impact on you. It changes who you are and it brings so much joy. Your children are so cute!

    ReplyDelete