Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The meaning behind " T*Dot... the love story continues...

Strange Blog name, I know. I've always struggled with making up nicknames or email addresses (back when i didn't just use my actual name) So the T*Dot, became my nickname back in 2003/2004ish when I worked at a Golf Course - my friend and coworker Ethan was asking about my email address...  I was super embarrassed to tell him the truth (lovin_guys@hotmail.com which is no longer in use) so I told him I really needed to create a new one and he helped me... with tdotj and he always called me tdot from that point on - and i liked it  (it was much better than some of the other nicknames i've had ie.wolverine)
... the remainder of my blog name... the love story continues.... I decided on that part of the title because I'm forever sharing my "love story" (the story about how Hugh and I finally made it to husband and wife) and although I love our story of the beginning, I have high expectations for the future and have been loving every minute of every day... so really, for me, to write about my life is really writing about a cheesy love story (the kind they should make movies about)  ---- what can I say, I'm super happy and super inlove and super lucky!

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering what T*Dot meant. You should let the boys know at basketball that is your new nickname. I like your blog name.

    ReplyDelete